Who I love is you. The one who
never I expected to be loved. You are my one-clap-hand-love who I never get to
love me back since six years ago. For me, you are a twist. Combination of love
and hate, struggle and surender, happiness and sadness, take and give, fiction
and reality.
What I love from you is.. Emm,
let me think, everything. I love everything on you. Your smile, your laugh,
your touch, even your name. For me, everything never get wrong with you. You’re
just like a magic, you spread a new energy, new experience, new sight of love,
and it just can not be replace. Crazy? I am.
When I started to love you? I
never ever remember when I started to fall in love with you. But a few years
ago, I just know, when I fall in love with you is the time when I realize that
I love you again and again. Ask me the perfect day taste like, and I’ll say,
when I fall in love with you.
Where I go is the place with your
scent, your story, and maybe the place with ‘us’ inside. But for now, I know
that you’re the place I want, you’re the place that I go for, you’re the place
that I look for, and you’re the place that I put my heart on. When people ask
me where the place I love the most? I’ll say, your heart, the place
I called home.
Why I love you, then? At first, I
was thinking, maybe, I can find it while I am loving you. But unfortunately, I
can’t find them. I never found the reason why I love you. For me, it’s getting
wrong when I put a word like ‘because’ after I said ‘I love you’. It sounds
like you love someone for a reason, and when the reason was gone, you’ll never
love them again. So, why I love you? I think my reason is never on list.
How I love you? You guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment